Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Kitchen Cleaning


This facility had over 20 years of grease built up in their kitchen. They trusted us to provide our commercial cleaning services to deep clean their kitchen. Wh... READ MORE



Cleanup At Its Finest


No matter the disaster, SERVPRO has your back! After football equipment was left out from storm damage, our crew was ready to help with our cleanup services. READ MORE



SERVPRO Removes Flooded Gym Floor


After a local university gymnasium suffered from flood damaged, they trusted SERVPRO to help get their facility back to pre-flood condition. Our crew removed th... READ MORE



SERVPRO Replaces Gym Floor After Water Damage


After a sprinkler head broke in this gymnasium, it caused severe water damage to the wooden floor. Water damage drastically changes the quality and appearance o... READ MORE



SERVPRO Restoring Church After Fire


After a devastating fire went through a local church, it had severe structural damage. Our crew acted fast to jump in and help make it "Like it never even happe... READ MORE



Fire Damage Clean up After 1 Hour


A local building caught fire, causing damage throughout the whole space. Our clean up crew arrived onsite and cleared out the building within one hour. This inc... READ MORE



SERVPRO Can Remodel Your Commercial Space


Need to freshen up your space? We are here to help! Our team can renovate your building even if you didn't suffer from a disaster. SERVPRO's reconstruction depa... READ MORE



Water Damage in Metro Detroit Home


Our highly trained technicians will begin the water removal process almost immediately. Depending on the amount of water, we may use powerful submersible pumps ... READ MORE



Air Duct Cleaning for Commercial Buildings


Does your commercial building has a forced air heating and cooling system? if so you could be breathing all kinds of nasty particles. Dust and debris blow thr... READ MORE



Soot Removal from Bathroom


SERVPRO of West Sterling Heights help restores home after fire damage. The fire started in the living room and traveled throughout the house. Smoke and soot als... READ MORE