If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (586) 480-2400

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Damage in Kitchen

The team at SERVPRO were called out to this home because the homeowners suspected mold. A thorough examination revealed that large sections of the subfloor, wallboard, and cabinetry were damaged. We carefully removed all the unsalvageable material, scrubbed and treated the remaining structure with anti-microbial, and prepared it for restoration. Our reconstruction team turned what was once a mold nightmare into the kitchen of the homeowners’ dreams. If you have mold damage in your home, do not touch or disturb the mold, blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth, and do not attempt to dry the area yourself. SERVPRO technicians have the training and expertise to help you in your home.