If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (586) 480-2400

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Basement Mold

A homeowner found mold damage in their finished basement. In this case, extensive water damage was caused by an overflowing toilet on the third floor of the house which ran for an unknown period of time. The customer was away for the summer and discovered the damage when they returned. By then, the mold did its damage. SERVPRO has trained technicians that were able to test and remove the mold growth, and then restore the space to preloss conditions. The family was very grateful that our team was able to recover their basement and protect them from any potential health effects.