Storm Damage? We Are Here to Help!
Heavy rainfall causing floods and storms can lead to damage to your home or business in no time. SERVPRO of West Sterling Heights wants residents of Mid-Michigan to know that when a storm damages your home or business, our highly trained professionals will respond to cleanup and restore your property to pre-damage condition. Our ability to immediately respond to a storm emergency helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Here are some of the services we provide:
- Emergency contact 24/7
- Inspection and damage assessment
- Water removal and water extraction
- Drying and dehumidification services
- Cleaning and repair
- Odor removal
What To Do Until Help Arrives:
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
When water damage strikes, a fast response is critical. Day or night, Mid-Michigan residents and business owners can expect us to respond immediately to your water emergency. If you’re experiencing water damage from a storm, call SERVPRO of West Sterling Heights at 586-480-2400.